Monday, September 29

For Beginners with the Guitar!



At the time of choosing an instrument to play, most of the people turns to the Guitar. We all see exciting guitar-solos and riffs on TV, on live music bars, on Concerts or on the Street. Sadly the same people soon realized that playing guitar isn´t that easy as it looks! For all these friends I say: Just don´t give up! Keep on practising and one day you´ll get there!

And remember to have fun while playing maybe with some easy tunes at start. Here i share with you some easy playing songs!

1. La BAMBA! - Los Lobos (C -F -G)

C F G
Para bailar la Bamba......"

2. Symphaty for the Devil! - The Rolling Stones (E-D-A-E)

E D A E Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...."

3. Walk the Line! - Johnny Cash ( A-E7-A)

A E7 A I keep a close watch on this heart of mine A E7 A I keep my eyes wide open all the time. A D A I keep the ends out for the tie that binds A E7 A Because you're mine, I walk the line....."

No comments:

Blog Archive